Assist Small Biz - Small Business Support
Our Small Business Support program covers North East Victoria and the Goulburn Valley.
The programs offer a range of Government funded and contracted small business support services.
Small Business Support
We understand that running a small business can be challenging. When the going gets tough, it is often difficult to know how to manage a changing environment. Our team of experienced staff can help you navigate a way through.
This service is for:
- Support for COVID-19 and Bushfire affected businesses
- Businesses affected by natural disasters such as drought and fires, economic downturn, business disruptions or changes in circumstances resulting in reduced turnover, low profitability, tight cash flow, unpaid debtors/creditors and difficulty accessing finance
- Businesses seeking access to government support programs, grants and low interest loans or other assistance
We can help with:
- Accessing support programs and grants
- Business recovery
- Assessing financial position
- Identify options and actions
- Accessing support
- Preparing credit applications
- Resolving financial matters
- Planning, budgeting and cash flows
This program is funded by the Australian Government.