Professional Services Fund
Small Business Support Professional Services Fund
up to $5000 per Business available
Eligible professional services are defined as advice, services and activities directly related to recovery and the long-term viability of the small business.
Our Small Business Specialist will assist you in identifying the professional services that suit you including:
- Financial planning, credit advice, financial product advice
- Strategic marketing and communication advice
- Workforce planning and work health and safety advice
- Specialist training and study directly related to the core functions of the business
- Specialist taxation, accounting, legal and business planning advice about:
Diversifying the business enterprise, Adding value to products and services produced by the business, Business structures, Relationships and business plans, Monitoring and reviewing business performance, Managing risk, Succession planning, Preparing for drought and natural disasters.
To be Eligible:
Businesses must have a registered and have a current ABN
Must be an AgBiz Assist small business services program client
Book an appointment with a specialist today:
1300 032 332
This program is funded by the Federal Government.